View Single Post
Unread 06-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #44
Wolf_May_Cry

Name: C.J. ((my nick name))

Personality: At first I come off shy and really only talk if spoken to, but once I get to know a person I can be a bit of a chatter-box (in an non-annoying way). I won’t say that I’d win the best personality award but I am a well-rounded person and an overall friendly girl. I’m a laid back tomboy that can be stubborn and hard-headed at times, but I’m very caring and loyal to the friends I make.

Likes: Anime & Manga, drawing, reading, writing poetry and stories, cosplay, video games, my computer, derping around with friends, listening to music, training my dog, wolves, and exercising.
((My favorite video game character is: Sephiroth// Favorite anime character: Shizuo Heiwajima.))

Dislikes: Cold environments, arrogance, and liars! ((Others you’d have to find out. ^.^))

Interests:

Animes- There are a lot of different anime series that there's too many to name. But my favorites are Black Butler, Wolf’s Rain, Durrarara, One Piece, Cowboy Bebop, Loveless.

Manga- Heart no Kuni no Alice, Death Note, Loan, Spice & Wolf, Vampire Kisses, and Animal Land.

Music- I tend to like all types of music, anything with a good beat. But I mostly listen to J-rock, pop, classical, whatever’s on my Ipod XD.

Seeking: I'm looking for a special someone who accepts me for who I am. I’m not going to set out a list or any real standards because I like surprises! However it would be nice to meet a down-to- earth guy that loves anime and goes to conventions!

Cosplay & anime loving friends- I enjoy having friends that share my same interest.

~Portgas D. Ace

Last edited by Wolf_May_Cry : 06-18-2012 at 09:19 PM. Reason: adding something
Wolf_May_Cry is offline   Reply With Quote