View Single Post
Unread 06-21-2012, 09:46 PM   #13
~Larxene~
Chibi-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader_8 View Post
Wouldn't lack of cosplay be the attendees' decisions? It's not AMA's fault if there's fewer cosplayers running around. Personally, I saw lots of dress-up and cosplay, as well as casual dress-up like what I did (made a rainbow Dash emblem for my blue shirt then dyed my hair). Maybe there was simply less "serious" cosplay, but that diminishes the effort everyone else puts into dressing up.

Smaller con =/= bad con, but maybe one that doesn't suit everyone's tastes. I go to one small con and one big con each year since both offer things the other doesn't. At AMA, I can actually meet people and socialize with them. I can rarely chance upon sudden comaderie (I think I'm using the wrong word lol) at Otakon. Then again, AMA isn't even really a "small" con when you think about it, but I can still enjoy small-con benefits there. It's why I've been steadily going to AMA since 2006, and ithey're not doing anything to make me think otherwise.
Yes.As i stated,not AMAs fault lmao just an opinion.Everyones experience is going to be different based on intrests and who theyre hanging out with.I just noticed there were more people that were in their own little groups with thats fine whatever xD peoples choices but when you try to say hi to them they ignore you cuz your not in their little group.For example, there were two Kuroshitsuji groups and neither one would talk to each other thinking they were better than them and saying mean stuff.But theres always going to be stuff like that I was just stating my opinions and what some other peoples opinions were so that they could be heard also.

Also Plz TXT ME if you also attend AMA and Neko-con (:~ 434 944 3921
~Larxene~ is offline   Reply With Quote