View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #4
supergeekgirl
Kawa Kon Chair

I think I'm already signed up to do a panel on audio editing.

I'd love to see a more advanced wig panel because most wig panels are pretty basic. I can't really teach that as I'm pretty basic myself.

How about something on how to pattern piece work? That's really friggin' tough. I have a TON of trouble with it.

And like I suggested for last year, a panel on how patterns work in general would be neat if taught by someone who designs patterns for a living (not sure who you'll have as guests yet).

Someone at this year's show asked if I might, in the future, present a panel on stage movement. I'm willing to do that, and I probably won't be attending Denver, so Toronto might be a good place. I'd make it more of a workshop than the stage movement panels I've seen in the past. We'd work on getting over the feeling that you look silly doing whatever you're doing on stage and practice playing to the audience.
Kawa Kon: Into Darkness in 2014!
supergeekgirl is offline   Reply With Quote