Thread: Pixar's BRAVE
View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2012, 01:45 PM   #46
psychoaccess
lithium || flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ani_BEE View Post
It was a hard cose for me to make as well on the bow I was looking up ways to make one from scratch that could bend but I just don't have the power tool to do it properly in the end.
[...]
Interesting article on the textures.
http://westpennjournal.com/2012/06/b...as-never-gone/
Yeah. I might remake a bow later on, your method sounds good, but I also lack any sort of the tools to do it, haha. And thanks for the texture link! That's a good read.

I was actually looking at that seller, as well, I also have a text file of several different wig options. I really like the Arda wig mostly because of the color. While the more natrual tones aren't bad, I really like the orange tones of Merida's hair.
And of course, the evening I finally decide that Arda is the direction I want to go in, they are sold out. Sigh. Lol. Luckily I'm not wearing Merida until sometime in August, so hopefully I can get the wig before then.

||CURRENT||
Medic & Torakaka & Gou - AWA

||PAST||
{Gaila; Star Trek} {Torakaka; BlazBlue} {Sister of Battle; Warhammer40k} {Bride Witch; Left 4 Dead 2} {fem!RedMedic; Team Fortress 2} {Motoko Kusanagi; GitS: S.A.C 2nd GIG} {Zoey; Left 4 Dead}
psychoaccess is offline   Reply With Quote