Thread: Pixar's BRAVE
View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2012, 06:50 PM   #49
psychoaccess
lithium || flower

@Sonsko-Chan:
I like it! I'm in the same boat, living in Florida, so linen it's going to be for me aswell, haha. I've also only sewn maybe two/three things before this, so I'm hoping it goes well enough.

And, to put some curiosity to rest about the black "Epilogue Dress" I took a screen cap, and also cropped it down to where it only shows Merida wearing the dress, for study:
http://i.imgur.com/UlOHv.jpg
I think it is black, when you look at the highlights on the fabric, they're relatively colorless, and it seems like a velvet fabric. It has the same wide belt and detail at the bottom of the dress as the art does.

EDIT||
Also! I forgot to add. I immediately pestered Arda about their Merry wig, lol. They don't have Merry listed on restock yet, so I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. I was told that they won't be getting the Pumpkin color back into stock for another 4-6 weeks, but! They are also currently working on adding another color variation of Merry soon, that's close to Pumpkin. They just don't have pictures of it yet.

||CURRENT||
Medic & Torakaka & Gou - AWA

||PAST||
{Gaila; Star Trek} {Torakaka; BlazBlue} {Sister of Battle; Warhammer40k} {Bride Witch; Left 4 Dead 2} {fem!RedMedic; Team Fortress 2} {Motoko Kusanagi; GitS: S.A.C 2nd GIG} {Zoey; Left 4 Dead}

Last edited by psychoaccess : 06-25-2012 at 07:00 PM.
psychoaccess is offline   Reply With Quote