Thread: Pixar's BRAVE
View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2012, 12:20 AM   #51
psychoaccess
lithium || flower

@Sonsko-chan
I like the weave in linen as well, it looks very similar to the texture in the film, so that makes me happy. I haven't gone out to actually go out and try and find it, but apparently, from what others have said in this thread, Jo-Ann's has a teal linen that works? So I might go out and check that out. If not, my fiance's mother might be able to help me find what I want, since she runs a sewing shop. (Up a couple states from me though, so sadly I cannot make use of all the wonderful machines and such they sell OTL) There's also a fabric store about 30 minutes from me that I haven never been to, though I have heard they're a little expensive. I need to figure out my pattern and what I need first, before I go find fabrics.

I planned on using the Butterick B4827. I haven't bought it yet, though. Which did you use?

||CURRENT||
Medic & Torakaka & Gou - AWA

||PAST||
{Gaila; Star Trek} {Torakaka; BlazBlue} {Sister of Battle; Warhammer40k} {Bride Witch; Left 4 Dead 2} {fem!RedMedic; Team Fortress 2} {Motoko Kusanagi; GitS: S.A.C 2nd GIG} {Zoey; Left 4 Dead}
psychoaccess is offline   Reply With Quote