View Single Post
Unread 07-01-2012, 06:26 AM   #23
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarsCASSiOPEiA View Post
Reminds me of the time that I was writing with this person whose character had been requiring serious medical attention involving lots of broken glass. Out of nowhere the character just became bored by the situation and just got up and walked away as if nothing had happened, and disregarded any of the posts about the injury up to that point.

Haven't stepped foot on that forum to write since. It has, however, provided countless hours of entertainment thanks to the lack of quality.
I truly wish had these super-human abilities to heal rapidly just as the feeling of boredom takes over. But alas, I'm a weak mortal who simply can't defy injury that quickly. I give them mad props for being able to just walk out of that type of injury without limping or screaming in pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
All of her sentences where the same badly pieced together run-ons that where one or two lines long and filled with 'engrish' style manners of writing. English was her first language, but her writing was like someone used google-translate from English, to Japanese, to Latin, and back to English again and no I have no idea why she jumped out the window either. I sat at the keyboard for a solid 5 minutes with my mouth open completely dumbstruck.
I can agree, I wasn't a good role-player before in 2007. I wouldn't add any educational grammar, characters would be dying one second then the next they're a demon who is unstoppable, no punctuation would ever be used and caps would be in the most random of places. But I got over that, and eventually me and my partner gave our story a plotline: Even if the plot died after a few hours or a week. Perhaps, they're better now? But then again from all the replies I get in text messages or the internet I doubt it. (God damn the people who use internet slang/shorten every word! D I'm just going to label her character as someone who was suicidal seeing everyone a better role-player than herself?

Cosplay List:
-Loftwing (Skyward Sword)
-Postman (Gentlemen's Alliance Cross)
-Joker (Black Butler)

SirWonderusMary is offline   Reply With Quote