View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2012, 12:02 AM   #393
Jabberwack
Epic Zombie of Epicness

OKAY. 1st) This thread has saved me from utter boredom. I read the entire thing half out of interest, half because I feel awesome that I did. *grins*
2nd) I want to be your Soma. I do I do I do! I dunno if I could pull it off though.... RAGH! I don't think I will be able to. I just want to you know, I wish I could in so many ways. My parents are just not letting me buy a wig thisyear for reasons unknown to me, so I need to use the ones I have in storage, and though my hair is the exact same consistancy as Soma's...it's not purple. (I wish it was.)
3rd) If you need one, I want to be your Finnian. The only problem is, I'm trying to set up a Homestuck group cosplay, and though I've only got one taker (IRL) if it does happen, it'll happen on Saturday. If I find out it won't happen, or just not on Saturday, I'm your Finnian/will-be-killing-myself-to-figure-out-Soma.

Cosplays: Brock (Pokemon) 95%, L (Death Note) 100%, Kurapica (Hunter X Hunter) 100%, Bikky (FAKE) 40%, Count D (Pet Shop Of Horrors) 70% Dave Strider (Homestuck) 95%
New York Comic Con 2012:
Friday: Sober! Gamzee Makara (Homestuck) 80%
Saturday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Sunday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Jabberwack is offline   Reply With Quote