View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2012, 02:08 AM   #40
Spiritwalker
Green (without envy)

I do remember one. The reason why I remember it is because it was so bizarre I actually bothered to write it down so I will never forget.

I was at a convention dressed as an Orc, but not a costume I ever remember seeing before. It was very cool, flashy and kind of nature-y like a druid and magical like a wizard and intricate like a priest all at once. My tusks looked just right, my arms were toned, I was a good shade of green and I was quite popular. Tons of WoW cosplayers were around and everyone wanted me in the front of the photoshoot because I was clearly the best one there.

Then for some reason I wanted to remove my ear prop because I thought it was crooked. I tried to take it off and it would not come off. I tugged and tugged and it hurt bad. Then I panicked and tugged as hard as i could and it came off. I was really relieved until I noticed that my whole ear came off! And I was bleeding in a very sickly green color, like slime. I just kind of stared at my ear in shock and some random person was like "You know, if you were going for realism it should have been a blackish-green. That's too bright a shade."

Then I woke up. Despite it being very freaky I remember being quite annoyed that there was some know-it-all snob trying to downplay the costume I had on (that was better than anything I've actually made). ~_~

Alter Egos:
Orc Warlock (WoW) 85% (revamping certain parts for 2013)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon) 100% (pics up soon)
James (Team Rocket) 100% (pics up soon)
Orc Shaman (WoW) 75% (revamping process)

Far Future/Dream Alter Egos:
Draenei Paladin (WoW)
Worgen Druid (WoW)
Galio (LoL)
and one more...

Last edited by Spiritwalker : 07-05-2012 at 02:11 AM.
Spiritwalker is offline   Reply With Quote