View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2012, 09:21 PM   #2440
HappehPills

Name of Commissioner: AnnaG, Anna Glowacki.
Character commissioned: Tapion Costume. (Scarf, Gloves, Suit, Body suit)
Series: DragonBallZ
Links to pictures of your commissioned item: (I will post pictures tomorrow, since I don't have my camera with me at the moment.)
Timeline: Less than a month! Very fast!

Describe your Experience: Anna actually contacted me after reading about my difficult experience with finding a good and professional commissioner, she was one of the first people to contact me. Not only did she show concern of what I'd gone through, but she also worked with me and provided me with not only her contact information (A very professional thing to do and something I'll always be grateful for!) but also making a contract and establishing a due date that met up with my expectations and a payment method. She didn't only meet them, she surpassed them! Anna is a very professional and a very dedicated seamstress! She has a background from theater costuming and she's now expanding herself into the cosplay craft. Like another commissioner here stated, she always kept me up to date on the progress, let me know if any inconveniences happened. I recommend her to anyone wanting to work with a professional and a serious seamstress. Her pricing is reasonable, she's very friendly and a sweetheart to work with, and she met with the due date!

Pros: Met with the due date, worked quickly, excellent communication, speedy replies, her background as a theater costumer is something to highly consider, she's VERY professional, knows her craft, and offers payment methods. She also gives you every type of contact information in her power available and a contract, she sends pictures before the final payment is done, and is a sweetheart to work with! VERY polite, very kind. I am not only recommending her to everyone wanting to work with a professional, but I'm also commissioning her for another cosplay! This is the commissioner to go to for detailed and professional costumes and friendly and professional communication!

Cons: 0, NONE.

Final Grade: A+++
HappehPills is offline   Reply With Quote