View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2012, 02:03 AM   #1816
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

Grrr..... Pushed the wrong mouse button before replying. Have to make long post again. Try this again.

@Seifer:

We seem to be getting all the unusually cool weather in the West Coast this year while everyone else is heating up. Must have been nice to go to the beach, though.

Work: Thanks! I need all the rooting I can get!

Locations: I'll have to look into it myself and see how close we can get to the structure. I'm hoping I don't have to deal with a fence in the way. We should make a post for Celes and Cyan closer to the con if that were to happen.

Lord Helmet: Then of course the Schwartz ring. I can make some funny pics with that.

Night / Snow shoot: I think it's because I have lots of adrenaline in costume to keep me warm. I remember walking in Zidane to a halloween party in MT when it was snowing outside. If we did a snow shoot, we'd probably just have to bring coats to warm up between shots.

Here is Snoqualmie Pass - http://skisickness.com/Snoqualmie/El.../ChairAfar.jpg. This could work. It's about 25 miles away from Seattle. Something like that could work. I'll keep looking, though.

By the way, for this photoshoot- I want to do this one - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UZxtmUd-ty...0/amanoFF6.jpg . So I need you to make full scale and functioning Magitek armor in the next 9 months and bring it up on a Semi truck ;P

I'm kidding of course . But, that would be an amazing photo that would definitely rock the cosplay world if it was possible. It is my favorite Amano artwork, though. One can dream, right?

Workout: That's good. Lots of walking really got me to lose weight when living in Japan. My roommate's cat is really afraid of the outside - I don't know if yours is as well. Did another 1.5 hours of walking, though. I'm feeling much better during the day and less stressed now doing more exercise.

12 Kingdoms: Going to that thread next.

My Progress: I think I will feel much more confident with challenging projects after doing this armor. The next major one will probably be Dragoon Dart from LoD. I need a little tweaking on this first piece.

Your Update: Can't wait to see the wig. Was Chun-li mostly minor fixes and stuff. There always seems to be a few after first con debuts for durability, comfort, etc. Hopefully, your new Terra Wig will work out. Is that all you have left for Terra?

@Liliana and Seifer: I budged into my temptation and had some chocolate chip cookies. I was bad. I have a major sweet tooth, though. I do like to bake snickerdoodles once in a while, though.

@Liliana:

Tutorial: You are welcome. I hope you have fun with it. I haven't tried it yet, actually.

Gasworks Park: It was a place suggested by my Cosplay Seattle Facebook group. I need to check it out to see how close I can get to the structure without having a fence in the way.

@MDA: Maybe I'll be able to get some photos with you if you bring Rydia to AN 2014 with my Cecil. I guess you have a couple FF9 costumes as well, so that could be cool too.

@Everyone: Not much in terms of updates today. My parents are coming from Texas tomorrow, so I was getting my place cleaned up. This Saturday, I am looking to go with a friend to a small one day Con in Liliana's and MDA's land (Vancouver). I probably wont' wear a costume and just take pictures instead. I like to have a place to stay if I'm wearing a costume.

Pen Pen (Evangelion) - 10%
Duke Pantarei (Tales of Vesperia) - 95% - wig needs restyling.
Cecil Harvey (FF Dissidia) - 10%

Planned:

Emperor Gestahl (Final Fantasy VI)
Rakushun Rat form (Twelve Kingdoms)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Link Zora Armor (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

Desired, but not confirmed:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

PM me for free photoshoot in Seattle area.
My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalevacosplay/

Last edited by FinalEVA : 07-11-2012 at 02:40 AM.
FinalEVA is offline   Reply With Quote