View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2012, 12:23 PM   #2447
Ninbri
omnomnom~♥

As a rebuttle to Kkroxas, yes, she sent me the boots. What she failed to mention was that they were LACE-UP BOOTS. You can't attach wonderflex pieces to something that falls apart when you put on the boot. I told her that I could.not use these boots for this commission and I asked her what I should.do. She said just send them back, I'll pay I'm Friday. Come Friday (today), she gets her 'sister' to e-mail.me saying I'm scamming her and she's.not.going to pay the labor fees for the commission. I did in fact make the parts, paint and seal them. They are nit attachable. I told her to get better boots, possibly rain boots. I believe she is trying to rip.me off because when I told.her I would try.my best to attach them even though its probably.not going to stay or look good, she told me to just keep the boots because I am 'wasting bee time'. After I finished the boots todaybeven though I knew they wouldn't stay, she has ignored me since.

Commissioners BEWARE.

Edit: She posted this review without giving me any chance to try and solve it, and when I told her I got them on their (even though they won't stay) she said keep them and is ignoring My emails.

Next Con: Mechacon
Saturday:
Stewardess Stocking
Sunday:

Facebook: link
DeviantArt: HERE

Last edited by Ninbri : 07-13-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Ninbri is offline   Reply With Quote