View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #5
wisetaner
Full of enthusiasm

Ok, this may sound kind of silly, but how should go about finding a group of people to attend the con with? I'm guessing it would be through this site as I don't currently know anyone around me interested in this.

Should I just create a new thread, asking that question? Or is there an easier way?

I think I would just have a lot more fun and be a lot more at ease if I were meeting up and hanging out with other cosplayers while at the convention. Mostly because it's my first convention and I'm a wee bit nervous about dressing up and all.

Also, is it better to get a locker while at the convention and change into costume there? Or should I put most of the costume on in my dorm and then drive there? Would do most cosplayers do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidScream View Post
Well some people tend to go in groups, myself I'm going with my brother and a couple friends. We did meet someone else though, he was flying solo. So it's really up to you, you can go alone or with a group, but you'll always meet others. The Scorpion was alone as year from what I recall.

So it all depends.
wisetaner is offline   Reply With Quote