View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2012, 11:17 PM   #768
Jabberwack
Epic Zombie of Epicness

I'm almost sure all these questions have been asked but...
Okay, I've decided my Terezi cosplay will be done by the end of the week. I've got my shirt, I'm ready to straighten my hair, I've got shoes, and I'm mending some of the pesky cracks that the Model Magic company needs to figure out. I do have a couple of questions, as this will be my first Homestuck cosplay, and I don't want to look like a complete noob (even though I am).
-So...tips on making red rimless glasses? I thought that maybe I could use a red plastic transparent folder, shape them correctly, and glue them to a pair of smaller glasses with the lens popped out? Does anyone have any fast(er) alternatives?
-On le subject of horns and their fabulous cracks, will the paint cover that up, or should I use super glue to mend it? I don't think using more Model Magic to fill the crack will work...
-I am aware there are laws and stuff against using a blind person cane if you are not, in fact, blind. Can anyone think of anything to add to a blind cane to make it look less...official? (Hard to look official when your skin is grey and wearing orange horns...)

Cosplays: Brock (Pokemon) 95%, L (Death Note) 100%, Kurapica (Hunter X Hunter) 100%, Bikky (FAKE) 40%, Count D (Pet Shop Of Horrors) 70% Dave Strider (Homestuck) 95%
New York Comic Con 2012:
Friday: Sober! Gamzee Makara (Homestuck) 80%
Saturday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Sunday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Jabberwack is offline   Reply With Quote