View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2012, 11:42 PM   #1828
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

@Seifer -

Weather: It was the same in Montana as well according to my friends there. Not too much snow. Is Mt. Shasta anywhere near where you are? I almost went there back in HS for some ice climbing and winter outdoor stuff.

Location: I'm definitely taking my time with Gestahl. It's probably going to be a bigger project than Cecil. Not in the armor, but in the sewing aspect. That's when I'll need to learn the embroidery stuff. I think you got everyone in this thread converted

Photoshoot: Do you know if the Chinese Garden would be free? That's the issue with the Japanese garden here - costs money and they don't allow external lighting equipment like we used for Sarah's shoot (which I want to make more use of this time). Hopefully, I am not working retail by then and have the weekend off and will be able to get a couple days off before then. Hard to know right now, though.

Amano Drawing: Of course the FF6 fanbase, while smaller, may be hardcore because many want to prove to the people that started with FF7 than FF6 is better (so it seems). If we were to do Project FF6, then making it happen around the launch of the remake would make most sense. Of course, I'd like to find the main cast including Cid (yellow vinyl raincoat, lol) and Leo. I guess all three geographic landscapes are present here in the northwest.

Workout: Walking is pretty nice. I agree, I need to start doing some more elliptical. May apartment complex has an elliptical I just need to start when I'm ready to do it on a routine without quitting.

Pen Pen (Evangelion) - 10%
Duke Pantarei (Tales of Vesperia) - 95% - wig needs restyling.
Cecil Harvey (FF Dissidia) - 10%

Planned:

Emperor Gestahl (Final Fantasy VI)
Rakushun Rat form (Twelve Kingdoms)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Link Zora Armor (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

Desired, but not confirmed:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

PM me for free photoshoot in Seattle area.
My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalevacosplay/
FinalEVA is offline   Reply With Quote