View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2012, 10:43 PM   #1829
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

Sorry for dbl, Coscom froze on doing the whole post

@Seifer, ctd.

Armor: I'll probably have Spencer or someone help with the leg and arm armor. As for the wonderflex, I usually have been cutting darts to make the shape and filling them in. Is that what you did for Youko?

Goddesses: She did a good job on the drawings and nice designs from both of you. Nayru has always been my favorite of the three. Maybe because she is blue. As for NoA, I've seen a few others have LoZ cosplay pics around there. Speaking of NoA, I really wish I could get a job there.

Fixes: The problem with wigs are that mistakes are irreversible, usually. I guess I should just get some cheap party city wigs to practice on. As for Zidane, the raised edge was what I was talking about. Right now I have two strips of vinyl folded over at the edge and attached with wrong side facing each other. So, I went through 4 layers of vinyl, which as putting a test on my sewing machine. As for a fabric tube, were you thinking vinyl, or some other fabric the same color. While it's more difficult, I think that route would look better. Once I do that, I'll need to do boot covers again. I'll ask about that when the time comes.

Parents / Cons: That's cool about your family festivities. Do you have a big family? Mine is pretty small and dispersed all over the country . As for the fish market, it's pretty cool for tourists to see. If you did come up early, we could all go to there after the shoots if you wanted. It's actually really close to where SC is held. Space Needle is alright too, but it's really expensive now to go up. For some reason, Japanese immigration / customs was super nice and telling me to enjoy my stay. I don't know if you had the same experience.

Your Dissidia update: So for Terra, you had one wig as the base and one as the pony tail, right? How do you actually attach the two wigs together? Is the Zelda wig for the SS version?

@MDA - 2014 is pretty long away right now. What kind of venue is AN held at? How big is the con?

Pen Pen (Evangelion) - 10%
Duke Pantarei (Tales of Vesperia) - 95% - wig needs restyling.
Cecil Harvey (FF Dissidia) - 10%

Planned:

Emperor Gestahl (Final Fantasy VI)
Rakushun Rat form (Twelve Kingdoms)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Link Zora Armor (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

Desired, but not confirmed:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

PM me for free photoshoot in Seattle area.
My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalevacosplay/

Last edited by FinalEVA : 07-17-2012 at 02:15 AM.
FinalEVA is offline   Reply With Quote