1) What Machine do you own?: Singer Curvy
2) when did you purchase it/how old is it?: Bought new in 2009
3) How much sewing experience do you have? Roughly 25 years
4) what do you like most about the machine? Its really well round in what it can do.
5) what do you not like? haven't had a complaint yet with it
6) Would you recommend your machine to a fellow cosplayer? Yes
I know most people dont seem to care for modern Singer machines but I bought one a couple years ago and it has been well worth it.
It has twenty different stitches on it, automatic threader and really holds up especially well considering what I've put it through. I use my machine anywhere from twenty to thirty hours a week, have since I got it. Never once have I had an issue with tension going out any other complications.
I've done everything from costumes, standard cloths, purses, plush dolls, upholstery and king size quilts. Very versatile, very durable.
Upcoming Cons: GenCon Indy 2013