View Single Post
Unread 07-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #5032
DarkFujin
Lang Zhi says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwind824 View Post
That Galaxy games are pretty great. I'd even go as far to say I prefer Galaxy 1 over Mario 64. I REALLY need to buy Galaxy 2 one of these days.

And to Nintendo's credit, Rosalina was in M-Kart Wii, one of the sports or party games, and cameoed in Smash Bros and of course, both Galaxy game. That's pretty solid for a NEW character in that series.
I really like Rosalina. I'm a little disappointed she wasn't in Mario Kart 7 though. She has so much potential that Nintendo isn't using as well as they could. But the Galaxy games are amazing. They're probably my favorite Mario games besides World and 64. But even still I can't decide if I like Galaxy better than 64 or the other way around. They're both really good in similar and yet very different ways. And know that when I say that, I really mean it. I don't know if I've ever told you guys this or not, but my favorite game series of all time is Super Mario. I'm dead serious. And outing myself more and more as a Nintendo fangirl.

Anyway, I've been slooooowly playing Tales of the Abyss. All the characters (especially the main dude) are super annoying and then I remember why I outgrew most anime.
DarkFujin is offline   Reply With Quote