View Single Post
Unread 07-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #5037
DarkFujin
Lang Zhi says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIT0918 View Post
I'm about halfway through the fourth and final case in Phoenix Wright: Justice for All. I gotta agree that this game/visual novel(?) really is the weakest in the series. None of the cases really grabbed me in this one. Then again, it's really hard to top how amazing the fifth case was in the first game. I literally stayed up all night just trying to finish that case because I was so engrossed in it.
Yeah, Justice for All is the weakest of the original trilogy. However, it sets up the story for the third game, and the third game is THE BEST. But since you're on the last case already, if you really aren't feeling it you can skip to the third game if you want. I personally thought that the fourth case was decent and had tons of potential but they didn't really use it until Trials and Tribulations.

Quote:
Told ya, lol.

But I'm just going to hope that the characters in Tales of Xillia are at least tolerable.
*sigh*
Yeah, you told me....

I'm still playing it for now, I just don't like any of the characters and have absolutely no idea what's going on.
DarkFujin is offline   Reply With Quote