View Single Post
Unread 07-19-2012, 01:04 PM   #1843
Terra~Esper
Velvet Rose Cosplay

@Seifer: I am disappointed, especially since I'm gonna miss out on the chance to do a Slayers cosplay group with Tifa, but I just can't rationalize that kind of money. I might think about a day trip, but that would mostly be for the cosplay contest. I wanted to try Terra again, since it is becoming painfully obvious that Celes wouldn't be ready in time.

Celes: I made new patches that actually came out way better. I used my machine to satin stitch one of them on, and while it did the job, it fought me every step of the way, and there are some...not pretty parts. I have to do it by hand, and it's taking forever. As for the not pretty one, just seam ripping the old patch off gave me problems with the satin fabric. I'm scared what ripping this would do to it. This satin frays at the drop of a hat, it seems like.

Weather: Of course, it's been hot and sunny most of this week, and the usual. I keep thinking I wanna go out and do cosplay pictures, but I don't have anyone here who would be my camera monkey... at least not anyone who wouldn't totally stare at me like an idiot. -sigh- I wish I had a cosplay photographer here...

Workout: I suppose I can give it a try. I dunno how well I'll manage to stick with it... -stares-

Zelda: You bet I did! And squealed from the big reveal in the past all the way to the end. ^.^ I think my final time was 46 hours? I couldn't put it down! ^.^ and I think you'll look good in pink.

Tutorial: It is awesome, I'm just sick of making ponytails right now... even though I'm going to have to make one for Celes. -headdesk- I thought about just making a stub and getting a ponytail clip, but I dunno if there are any long enough! This is why I was supposed to be doing Beatrix and Zelda.... -sigh- Stupid cosplay obsessions...

Cosplay: Wait, you're selling your old Terra wig??? Why!? It's so gorgeous!!!

Terra v.3 95%
[Ongoing Project]

Maiden Zelda 15%
(Have the fabric, patterns and ears.)

Opera Celes: 45%
(The base dress is mostly put together. Detailing the bodice and patterning the overlay detail.)
Terra~Esper is offline   Reply With Quote