View Single Post
Unread 07-22-2012, 01:33 PM   #2456
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

Name of Merchant: agree518
Item purchased (please include quantity): Stocking Wig (Panty and Stocking w/ Garterbelt)
Link to Item
Links to picture(s) of your received item: None, sorry.
Timeline (how long your order took to process: July 5th - July 17

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.: I was planning on cosplaying Stocking form Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, and their wig looked like just what I wanted. They seemed to have great reviews, so I ordered the item. I got it fairly quickly, as it took a little under two weeks to get here. This was all great, but when I opened the package, things went downhill from here.

The wig came in poor condition, being extremely tangled. Upon further inspection, there was a small tear in the cap of the wig. Even with the faults, I decided to get my friend to try and untangle it. She'd worked with long wigs before, and she got to work. As she tried to untangle it, much of the blue hair began to come out even on the slightest tug. It was a complete nightmare to work with. Some of the knots were impossible to get untanglede without just tearing them out (though we didn't). Eventually we gave up, and disappointed I contacted the seller for a refund.

They responded quickly, and I inquired about a full refund. This required a bit of back and forth due to the language barrier (the seller is Chinese), but after about three or four days, everything got sorted out and they agreed to a 100% refund (minus the fee of shipping the item back to them). I'll be shipping the item back in the next few business days.

Final Grade: C-. The product I received was terrible, but at least they were very friendly and responded quickly. They understood the issues I had with the product and agreed to a refund, so I'm pretty much content.

+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely

Last edited by Fish-and-Chips-Yum : 08-08-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote