View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #2458
atemluver
07 Ghost? 07 ghost.

Name of Commissioner: Cocosilverhk

Website/C.com gallery: http://stores.ebay.com/COCOSILVERHK-...id=p4340.l2563

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Meltdown Rin from vocaloid (costume incleded gloves, dress, head band, boot covers, and a lot more)
http://images.wikia.com/vocaloidsong...ltdown_002.png

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: (Will upload soon) but it basically looks EXACTLY like their picture so here's their picture, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vocaloid-2-H...#ht_3808wt_952

Timeline (how long your order took to process): From July 3rd to July 28th

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.

Pros: The costume looks AMAZING I love it so much! the gloves and the boot covers/long socks and the head band are better then I ever could have dreamed!!! They were very quick even though I wanted a custom size because I heard they ran small. The dress fits, well not beautifully but it's not too small so I can make it however tight I want. The sewing on everything was great! every line is strait and professionally done, the gloves and leg thingies are made of the BEST fabric ever! also on the yellow lines (i'll upload a pic in a few days so you can see) is not painted on like i thought it's made of this weird but amazing material that's hard yet it bends so well O_o it's cool. Also we had great communication and I wanted them to change the gloves a bit and they did just that and i'm so happy!

Cons: Okay so the neck strap is WAY to big so we have to put another thing of Velcro on it to make it fit. Also the boot covers/sock like thingies are too long but I think that's my fault because when I measured my leg I measured from my thigh =/ also the dress is a tad large on me but that's completely my fault because I wanted to make sure I fit because I was just paranoid. >< but it's not that big of a deal better have it large then small right? Also the holes by the arm pit are very large so I can't wear a normal bra under it or it, I either need one that cuts down lower or idk. also it got a small rip in the stitches in the back

Comments: All in all it is a great costume they used wonderful materials and i LOVE the gloves~~~! *hugs* if not for some of the issues (although most are completely my fault) I would give it an A+ so instead it gets an 98% A *update* I told Cocosilverk what I liked about their costume and what I didn't like and they said they were very sorry and on my next purchase of theirs they'd give me 10% off O_o Amazing. So my advice to you is if there's something you don't like, something you want changed ASK they WILL fix it =D so with that said I'll give them an A+ because I think they deserve it.

Final Grade: A+

Last edited by atemluver : 07-30-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: new information
atemluver is offline   Reply With Quote