View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #2467
Mistbreeze
~Life's a Dance~

Name of Commissioner: Wig Fever on Ebay

Website/C.com gallery: http://myworld.ebay.com/wigfever/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Short Dark Pink Hair Wig 11425

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: When I wear it I will post them.

Timeline (how long your order took to process): June 12- June 20th

Paid- $26 for the wig and $2 extra for some wig caps. Shipping included.

Cons: None. The color was a little more dark pink than the photo but I'm not complaining at all.

Pros: This was my first time buying a wig and my exerpience was great. I was looking for getting the wig commisioned but it was a little bit too high for me at the moment so I set out to find a wig that cost a little less but could be styled. I was a little bit wary of ebay sellers but it had good reviews so I bought the wig. I then turned around and bought a wig stand from a differnt ebay seller. The shipping of the wig was supposed to take longer than the stand but to my surprize it arrived a week before the estimated arrival date and go there before my stand. The wig is so soft and silky, plus it detangles easy. Despite the color I am so thrilled. Also, when you order, a tracking number is included with shipping.

Final Grade: A+++

I highly recomend this ebay wig seller. It arrives quick and the wigs are of really nice quality

Casual Miku- 100%, photoshoot with my Luka

Plumber Peach- 90% hemming shorts and Crown

Morrigan (Dragon Age)- 75% Hemming Top, Sewing the skirt, and accessorize the Staff.
Mistbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote