View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #18
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curly Squid View Post
A lot of mixed reviews here but I say give them a chance! My friend ordered two wigs from this site and they arrived on the given time no hassle at all! They're both truly beautiful but the Nantucket/ahoge on one of them is quite limp XD Their wigs seem pretty good ^^
I'm going to assume your friend has the America wig? XD Just a quick tip, my best friend bought the same wig (it's actually my wig now, but that's another story for another day) and her ahoge/Nantucket also came limp, so what she did was she reinforced it with a paperclip and LOTS of hair gel. She hasn't had to put more gel on it since, and the ahoge curls just the way it sould.

Back to the topic at hand, I think that most of the complaints about fm-anime (at least the ones I've heard) are from people not liking the long time it taks to get the outfit. Honestly, I would not reccommend fm-anime to anyone who needs their costume in 45 days or less, especially if it's a custom-sized cosplay. However, because I order the things I need months in advance, I've never had a problem with them. I recently ordered a Belarus cosplay and wig for my best friend, and I'm content since my prior experiences were so good.

+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote