View Single Post
Unread 08-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #1
ichigo_m.
Eli Ebberts

[CLOSED] Cosplay Commissions - RibbonAquaDrops Studios

Update 8/22: COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED INDEFINITELY.
I'm very sorry everyone. As much as I love to make people happy by sending them costumes it's come to the point where I cannot (and do not want to) deal with the stress or making costumes for so many people nor do I want to deal with rude customers anymore.
Again sorry.

I will still be selling my personal costumes once I am finished with them, as well as a few pre-sized costumes (such as pony skirts and corsets) however custom commissions are CLOSED.

Hello all!

My name is Hayley Elizabeth "Eli" Ebberts (other wise known as Ichigo_m). I've been cosplaying since 2007 and in those 6 years I've made many costumes for myself and friends and I want to be able to make costumes for you! I've made many different types of costumes rangeing from Bikinis to magical girls to CLAMP ballgowns.
But I can do more than just costumes! I can also make small accessories, props, style wigs and make custom patterns!

More photos: Costumes, Props, Wigs, Previous Commissions

OhmyCosplay - My cosplay portfolio

I would love to work on detailed ball gowns, large dress, magical girl outfits, or anything will frills. I can also make Prom/homecoming dress. Really I can make most anything. But I will NOT commission armor, large props or full body suits.

NEW OFFER!
I am now offering custom pattern commissions! If you have a costume you want to sew yourself, but do not have an available pattern contact me and I can make you a custom pattern to your measurements. These patterns range from $30 and up. E-mail me at Narutake.san@gmail.com for more info.

NOW AVAILABLE!
Wig styling! I am expanding my work into the world of wig styling. Because I am not an expert at wig styling yet I am offering them at a discounted rate! Starting at $30 + the price of the base wig.

To receive a quote please PM here on CosCom or send me an e-mail at Narutake.san@gmail.com.
In said message please include a reference image, your deadline, what parts of the costume you want and your budget.

Commissions are OPEN.

Commission Spots
4) Daughter of Evil
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Future Commissions
4) Mami
5) Purple Dress

Reviews of my previous work:
Fluttershy - Wolfmeisterrr
White Mage - Halfanelf

Thank you for looking!
<3 Ichigo

Last edited by ichigo_m. : 08-22-2013 at 04:47 PM.