View Single Post
Unread 08-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #2475
Mintpuff
Idol

Name of Commissioner: 2012cosplay

Website/C.com gallery: http://myworld.ebay.com/2012cosplay/...84.m1497.l2754

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Tomoe Mami, Puella Magi Madoka Magica costume boots

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Click here!

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Purchased 7/23, arrived today, 8/7.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:

Pros: Great quality, perfect size, actual boots that are much better than wearing boot covers! Very nice and accurate to the character.

Cons: Lighter than pictured (which actually turned out to be a pro since they were too dark as pictured), slight scratch in one area but it's not even visible, so that's just me being nit-picky. The shipping cost was also really high, but it was alright.

Comments: The boots are made of vinyl, which is very interesting, but looks very nice. The commissioner asked for the measurement of the largest part of my calf, which isn't usual but made the boot fit perfectly. The heel is a bit too high but it still looks nice anyway! Communication wasn't really required much but they did tell me when they received the measurements for the boots and started working on them immediately.

Final Grade: A! I can't wait to wear these with the rest of the costume.
Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Mintpuff is offline   Reply With Quote