View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #54
ladysuki1289

Let me start off by saying: YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, HONEY! And don't EVER let anyone tell you that otherwise!

I'm 5'2", 150 lbs, thick and delicious and I love it! I was blessed to have a father in my life that told me I was beautiful every single day, and since then I've had extremely high confidence. At one time in my life, I was 130 lbs (which is how much that Body Fat chart says I'm supposed to weigh) and that was because I didn't HAVE money for food. I was so small, when I went home to visit my parents, people asked: "Are you eating right?" And I wasn't. At all. So love you for you; if you want to change who you are, do it because YOU want to change. Don't ever let anyone tell you what to do for YOUR body.

I was a bit worried though, since I'm going to my first con this year, that people would say mean things about me, but I know at the end of the day as long as the two people that matter the most like it, then I'm good. That's ME and my boyfriend, who loves every curve I have.

Good for you, sugar! Stay strong and show 'em that we thick girls won't back down! I can guarentee more guys want to be cuddled up with you than some skinny size -2 chick. Congrats and keep being fiiinnnnneee, Hot Mama!