View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2012, 02:13 PM   #16
sunseenli
Philosophaster Ephemerist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
O nice. I never read the Sailor V manga lol I was gonna buy the original SM manga but the only person selling it was on here for like 300 bux..A little much for used books..
Oh, no, don't buy those! The new translations that are being put out right now are much better. The art is bigger, and clearer, and the translations are more accurate, and you can get them for list price on Amazon.

Quote:
Well, that's a bit different....Your husband and your ex were not friends prior to break up. Like if your husband was the best friend of your ex while still dating the ex, He would probably have felt weird dating you after..
Mmm, true. But see, the woman my ex married? She was the ex of one of his other best friends. It...I don't know, it happens.

Quote:
........Don't speak of that game....I don't have a 3dc...Or money....That goddamn commercial plays WAY too much..Then before it came out, back in June, I went to the mall looking for a job and game stop's bitch asses decided "hey lets put this huge ass KHDD sign out where all the fans with no money can fee it and taunt them >.<
I'm very fortunate in that I got a 3DS for Christmas last year. I haven't seen any commercials for Dream Drop Distance, though.

Quote:
Well if you want to play themIN ORDER, you have to play Birth By Sleep FIRST..It's the prequel to KH1
LOL Well, okay, maybe not in-game chronological order, but at least release order.
sunseenli is offline   Reply With Quote