View Single Post
Unread 08-13-2012, 06:57 PM   #2480
sweetteasus
cold glass of salvation

Name of Commissioner: Dear Dahlia Designs/misaloveslight6 on Cos.com

Website/C.com gallery: www.deardahlia.weebly.com/ http://www.cosplay.com/member/101957

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Stocking from "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt" dress, hair bow, sash and butt bow

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Dress on me Dress and bows

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Paid on July 17, she completed it on August 1, mailed it August 8, got it on August 10

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Martha is an absolute joy to work with! I was looking to get a Stocking cosplay done for Katsucon so I gave a deadline of Jan 2013. She was one of the commissioners who answered my ad and she did a fabulous job on the costume. I paid her the first half on July 17th and she started it the next day. She kept me updated on its progress and asked my input on the trim and the length. She completed the costume on August 1st, way before my deadline. I paid her the remainder on August 5, she shipped out August 8 and I got it on the 10.

The dress is absolutely gorgeous! It fits perfectly and I love the material. The detailing is great! The hair bow, sash, and butt bow are very well made. Martha is an amazing commissioner and I cannot wait to commission her again!

Final Grade: A+

Anime USA 2012
Anarchy Stocking-Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Battle Bunny Riven-League of Legends

Nekocon 2013
French Maid Nidalee-League of Legends

Katsucon 2014
French Maid Nidalee-League of Legends
Megurine Luka, Project Diva version-Vocaloid
Amethyst-Steven Universe

sweetteasus is online now   Reply With Quote