View Single Post
Unread 08-13-2012, 09:00 PM   #2481
Cyx3withlove

Wig Is Fashion Review

Name of Commissioner: Wig Is Fashion

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.wigisfashion.com/

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Green layered wig (to be used as Gumi wig from Vocaloid)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://www.wigisfashion.com/products/oa05

Timeline (how long your order took to process): paid on August 4th, shipped on the 5th, arrived on the 13th

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: So after the little fiasco with a certain scammer, I did some more digging and found this seller. I went to their website and found a really good wig. From the reviews, they were recommended so all was in their favor and I ordered from them. The wig was cheaper than the one I was scammed out of, plus there was free shipping, and the customer service was there to answer my questions if I had any (AND I DID!) They answered within 24 hours and I was satisfied. Their shipping was incredibly fast, so that was a relief since I lost some time after the scamming and I was getting kind of fidgety. I just got the wig today and I thought that since it came in one of those envelopes with the string and the two circles, that it wasn't going to be safe, but after opening it, I must say I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS WIG!!! It is the perfect color, it’s really thick, and I am so happy now ^_^ I’ll definitely be ordering from them again. I’ve already recommended them to one of my friends for her first cosplay ^_^

Pros: Super fast shipping, free shipping, pleasant customer service, accurate wigs, thick, soft

Cons:ABSOLUTELY NONE!

Final Grade: A+
MSU Chibi Con
AnimeNext 2013

Last edited by Cyx3withlove : 08-13-2012 at 09:25 PM. Reason: More for desciption
Cyx3withlove is offline   Reply With Quote