View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2012, 11:13 AM   #20
sunseenli
Philosophaster Ephemerist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Nope..Can't do that..I already told them I need cosplay crap. Plus we all are broke as hell..
Fair enough. Cosplay stuff is more useful in the long run than video games anyway.

Quote:
That's kool about her I think little cosplay's are adorable lol Like have a kid link with an adult link type thing..It looks cuter if a kid is cosplaying kid link lol as well as others lol
I'm dying for my niece to cosplay Chibiusa, but the kid is shooting up so quickly, she's already up to my waist! (Granted, I'm pretty short, but still.)

Quote:
The order for the games is:
Birth By Sleep
KH1
First half of 358/2 days
Chain of memories
Second half of 358/2 days
KH2
Coded/Re:Coded (same game, different systems)
DDD

Thats the order..And I know, first half/second half crap is odd but yea..
On 358/2, get to the point where they first go to castle oblivion, then start C.O.M. Then after that game start 358/2 again from where you left off..BUT, once you finish KH2, You swill notice that at the end after credits, there is a scene where sora gets a message in a bottle. That scene is AFTER the events in Coded/RE:Coded. This scene will show up at the end of both games so you know where it fits in..A little confusing I know but still..
Ohh, that makes a lot of sense! I mean, yes, still a *little* confusing, but your explanation helps a lot. Thank you!
sunseenli is offline   Reply With Quote