View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2012, 11:41 PM   #186
animejunkie
Crossplay is awesome

Hmm, I hope those rumors about no Club Nokia are just rumors...Kalafina, Maon Kurosaki and Nirgilis were AWESOME there in 2011. Don't go to the dances so can't comment there, but it makes sense that an actual club versus a convention hall would be better. I've heard friends rave about Club Nokia for dances in the past so I hope they use it again.

As far as concert venues go, I thought Hall G worked surprisingly well but I would much rather see Nokia be used again. But make no mistake, Nokia Theater shouldn't be used unless it's a big, big 'ZOMG,I can't believe they are coming to AX' guest. Club Nokia works fine and I would much rather pay the flat $20 for a more intimate concert experience.

As far as tools like Peter Ngo who would say that using said venues would require more expensive ticket prices than this year's prices, that would IMO be patently false as I've heard from more than a few people that it cost AX more to rent out and build out the setup in Hall G than it would for either Nokia venue which already has the stage and setup to begin with
Sakura Con
Wonder Con
Anime Expo
animejunkie is offline   Reply With Quote