View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #2486
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

Name of Commissioner: petery2011

Website/C.com gallery: ebay profile

Character commissioned and series/video game: Maka Albarn from Soul Eater, Entire Outfit (shirt, sweatervest, tie, coat, gloves, skirt)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Timeline: August 6th - August 15th

Describe your Experience: I ordered the costume on August 6th with my measurements for custom sizing. I ordrered the product because prior reviews were great and the picture of the product looked good.

On August 13th, I received a message from them saying the package shipped and would arrive in the next few days. I was surprised that it shipped so quickly, and even more surprised to receive it today!

I opened it up immediately, and at first I was a bit concerned. The product looked a bit short on the torso, especially the sweatervest. I thought for a moment that it wouldn't fit right, but I was soon proven wrong. I tried it on and although it was a tad short on the torso, it wasn't obvious and to me, it fit fine! the material was comfy- especially the skirt. The skirt was a felt-y cotton-y material that was very soft. Also, the coat was the perfect length! It looked great on me, and I was very satisfied. The cuffs on the coat don't have the button like the character does, but this was expected as the costume in the picture was missing this feature.

It's not the nicest cosplay I've ever bought, but for the price it was excellent! I would definitely buy from this person again, especially if I needed something quickly.

Final Grade: A

+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote