View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #1
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

AkiCon (wa state) ALL Squaresoft/Square-Enix games gathering!!

This is for an all Squaresoft/Square-Enix gathering..This will include EVERYTHING the company has made. The Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts photo shoots are both going to be within the same time and place as this. So please come to this for both of those shoots.
THIS WILL BE ON THE SCHEDULE BUT IT IS GOING TO BE ONLY ON THE ONE IN THE CON BOOK (THE ONE YOU GET WHEN YOU GET YOUR BADGE).

Here is a list for anyone wanting to know what games are made by Square:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Square_video_games

Beware..There are TONS!!
cosplays from EVERY SINGLE GAME listed there are welcome. You don't HAVE to come in these cosplays. It is just a gathering, meaning you can come to hang out with other fans and chat about the games and such. Just come to have fun and have some snacks and drinks..ON US!! ^_^ But, please do not just grab a snack/soda and leave right away, This food is for gathering attendees and not just passerby's..

I will be going to this as Christmas Town Sora
Look for me or my father (slightly older man, black and grey long hair usually in a ponytail) to find the food and drinks.

LOCATION: THE COSPLAY HALL (It's a place with 4 locations to have pictures)
DAY: SATURDAY
TIME: 1PM-3PM
Yes, it is 2 hours long. You don't have to stay that long, but it gives others some time if they have another event that intersects. Since it does not have to be staff approved, it can go as long as anyone wants..
Photographers:
1. geekyspirit: 1pm-2pm
2. My Father

Snacks:
-Quaker Bars (Chocolate Chip, Smore's, Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate Cherry, Oatmeal Raisin)
-Fruit By The Foot (Berry Tie-Dye)
-Fruit Roll-Ups (Tropical Tie-Dye, Strawberry, Cherry Orange Wildfire)
-Rice Crispy Treats
-Fruit Snacks (Dino and Sharks)
-Ritz Cracker sandwhiches (Peanut Butter, Cheese)
-Twinkies
-Cereal Bars (Cinnimon Toast Crunch, Cheerios, Golden Grahams)

Drinks:
-Water of course ^_^
-Pepsi
-Coke
-Dr. Pepper
-Diet Coke
-Mt. Dew
-Sprite

I WILL ALSO BE BRINGING SNACKS!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL LIKE!! EXAMPLES WOULD BE: RICE CRISPY TREATS, CEREAL BARS OATMEAL BARS ETC. ALL THINGS THAT COME IN A BOX AND ARE NOT HOME MADE.
I WILL ALSO BE BRINGING SODA AND WATER. SOME OF YOU MAY NOT WANT SODA SO LET ME HEAR SOME OTHER IDEAS. I CAN'T GO ALL OUT ON SPENDING SO I WAS THINKING LIKE A FEW 6PACKS (PEPSI, COKE & SPRITE TO BE EXACT). ALL DRINKS WILL BE IN A COOLER WITH ICE AND BE CHILLED FOR YOUR DRINKING PLEASURES. I CAN NOT GET RAMUNE, I'M SORRY BUT IT COSTS TOO MUCH.

I also have a thread up on the Akicon forums here:
http://www.akiconforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=746
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Akicon 2014 (so far):
-Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
-Akaito (Vocaloid [Maybe])
-Link (Zelda OOT [Maybe])

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 10-15-2012 at 06:30 PM.
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote