View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2012, 11:41 PM   #2489
Mintpuff
The Purifier

Name of Commissioner: cddslink/Jennifer Cosplay
Website/C.com gallery: http://myworld.ebay.com/1987csddlink...84.m1497.l2754
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Tomoe Mami, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, full costume
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: maybe I'll take a picture when it fits -3-
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Purchased 7/23/12, arrived today, 8/16/12
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:

Pros: Beautiful costume, lovely material and obviously very well made. Accurate colors and easy to put on. Packaged nicely.

Cons: Stockings were really wrong, so now I need to buy different ones to match the costume right (Mami wears brown cord looking stockings, NOT black ones!!) The corset thing was way too small (my fault, I believe. i couldn't even get it on to my dismay), and the sleeves were cutting off my circulation (that shouldn't have happened). I have to get those parts fixed now. I'm not sure if they'll fix it for me, but I'll update if they do/don't.

Comments: It got here pretty quickly from Hong Kong and the fact that they custom made it for me. The skirt fits so well it's insane, and the shirt is perfect around my chest (yay! I was afraid it would be made too tight even though I gave a measurement of 100cm, which is too big by about 5-6cm.). The gloves are very nice. They forgot to send my arm-bands but they immediately sent them out afterwards. I have yet to get them but I'm sure they'll be OK!

Final Grade: A- for now because of how wrong the stockings were.

UPDATE: They agreed to remake the blouse and corset for me for no additional charge besides shipping cost. Awesome.
Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)

Last edited by Mintpuff : 08-21-2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: edit
Mintpuff is online now   Reply With Quote