View Single Post
Unread 08-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #3691
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsuxmasa View Post
I've heard that doing upper body workouts that are suppose to tighten the muscles on your chest, leads to having smaller breasts. Is this true??
I believe the only way that your breasts would get smaller in doing that is because you're exercising and your body is using excess fat stored there. My sister used to run cross-country in HS and would loose a cup size each year. Unfortunately for her it was a case of two steps forward, one step back, size wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookathere View Post
No, I'm afraid there is no way outside of surgery to shrink your breasts' size. There are no muscles in the breasts, ergo there is nothing in them to tighten.

However, working your pectorals does give your breasts better support and "perk".
Maybe I should start doing some of those exercises. That's something my hubby would definitely like.

Working on:
Dr. Shannon Abbey, First Doctor Bathing Suit, The Doctor, Dawn, Shigure Sohma, GIR, Science Officer [DS9]

Eventually:
Science Officer [TNG], Pirogoeth (D&D oc), Kevin Flynn (black robes)
Pirogoeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote