View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #72
Liliana
Palamecia's Hyper Emperor

@SuperBee: That would be cool if he brought Auron back! I love that character lol. And oh! duct tape Luigi, is that one one riding Yoshi that you made?? I yet have to see that cosplay in person!~

@Ani_BEE: Ahahaha! Awesome! It sounds interesting. And cool for the fairy test! Though I have to admit, the doll on the right kinda freaked me out a little bit, teeheehee, like I think you took your cosplay role as The Red Queen a little bit too seriously there, "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!" lol. XD jks.

And yup! Celes's dress is being totally lined. I have always been very comfortable with hand stitching things, and seeing that I am going to be handstitching on ALL of that cording like pattern on her dress by hand, I just figured why not sew the rest of the dress by hand too? It'd be nothing compared to all that... x'D I think maybe? lol I'll see I guess.

@Angathol: *giggles at your picture*