View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2012, 03:21 AM   #53
spiritualizes

Blue Exorcist/Ao no Exorcist was good, as was Deadman Wonderland and Samurai Champloo. I'm watching Sword Art Online right now and I'm pretty much in love with the series, as it stands at 7 aired episodes. It's about an MMORPG that these characters are pretty much stuck in and if they die in game, they die for real, to be blunt.

FMA: Brotherhood is probably one of my all-time favorites and had me on a rollercoaster ride of emotions pretty much throughout the whole series. It's action packed but not without plot and character development. Baccano! was also good, a bit confusing at first since it's told in a way a bit similar to the film Pulp Fiction. Here are a few other recommendations: Night Raid 1931, Eureka 7, Blood+, Ga-Rei: Zero, Death Note, and FLCL.

I'm not 100% sure if La Storia della Arcana Famiglia will be really great since I'm only a few episodes in, but it looks good as well. It's a bit like Katekyo Hitman Reborn! which is a great series, though I sadly wasn't able to keep up with the manga.

sakura haruno, shippuden (naruto) 70% | morgiana (magi) 75%

spiritualizes is offline   Reply With Quote