View Single Post
Unread 08-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #9
mixaka
Granter of wishes

Then what did you mean? I don't feel that because I ordered something new that my experience with them should be considered unique. This commissioner provided me with poor quality, incomplete work. They refuse to contact me after I voiced complaints about the costume they sent me even though I have still not received the shoes I paid for. Shoes that should have been shipped with the costume. My issue with them has little to do with what I ordered and everything to do with the attitude and ethics of the seller. You've implied that you are willing to risk buying from a commissioner who has stolen from another cosplayer as long as you feel the same will not happen to you. But it could happen to you, just like it happened to me.
mixaka is offline   Reply With Quote