View Single Post
Unread 08-27-2012, 09:18 AM   #29
One. Crazy. Bat.
Thanks everyone! It's great to hear from people who have gone through this or are facing a similar situation! Everyones posts have been so helpful; I feel loads less stressed having been able to do this. Exercise is really the only thing aside from breathing (my innner artist is very used to containment..) that I MUST have, so working a job and doing part time college could certainly work out. This way I could get basic classes out of the way and worm in some cash. The thing about taking a year off is that I would lose out on so many scholarship opportunities. I know I can suffer through just about anything, even if it isn't "fun." I guess I am sort of like Yumi Shika said; I don't really like much and probably wouldn't hate whatever I do (as long as it has some perks!). My parents keep telling me that they know I'll give my all to whatever I do, even if it's not so fun.. Once again, thank you everyone for the time and thought you all put into this; I seriously do feel so much better. You're all so helpful!! Me and everyone who has to deal with my "mental meltdowns" are so greatful!
Dear Optimist, Pessimist, and Realist,
While you three were arguing about how full the glass was, I drank it.

- sincerely, the Opportunist.
Dante|Vergil|Hiruma Yoichi|Moka Akashiya|Lady
__________________________________________________ _____________
Facebook (Where I actually update my photos...)
World Cosplay
Danteisagenius is offline   Reply With Quote