View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2012, 09:10 PM   #182
Xinouth
Hadena Cosplay

Thumbs up

My dad doesn't really understand it and thinks it's weird. I haven't really told my 'step'-sister and my dad's girlfriend about it yet. I think they'd judge it quite badly.

Sadly, I don't really remember my mother's reaction to my cosplaying. I think she believed it was fun and it finally got me to do something than just being on that dreaded machine all day.. though she was a little less amused when I made her sewing machine explode (yes, I did that for real, and it scared the living crap out of me! ). She did get me a sewing machine of my own for my birthday that year, though.

My mother-'in-law' actually loves the whole cosplaying thing. She doesn't want to admit it, but she adores helping me and my boyfriend with our costumes. Actually, my boyfriend is a lucky one.. he just has to give his mother a pair of puppy eyes and reference pictures, you blink your eyes, and there's a costume...! (such a spoiled brat.. ) In fact, it wouldn't be odd to see her cosplaying at a con, were it not for her health conditions not being too optimal for this.

I don't have any actual fun conversations yet, though (or I'm just an airhead and forgot about any ).

Cosplays:
Videl, Yoruichi, Lelouch Lamperouge, Anna (Frozen)

Working on:
Regina (OUAT)/Evil Queen (Disney) mashup

Planned:
The Great Saiyaman
Jinx
Vanilla
Xinouth is offline   Reply With Quote