View Single Post
Unread 09-03-2012, 12:12 AM   #1
MaryRyanBogard
A misfit among misfits

Harry Potter 2013 - sponsored by Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

"Jumping the gun a bit, are we?" Yes, but just wait, there'll be thousands of 2013 planning posts within the next 24 hours.

In any case, provided the world doesn't end in December like they say, I'm totally up for keeping up an annual tradition into 2013. Correction: my "twin" and I are up for it. Since our costumes for this year weren't as done as we would have liked, we're considering reprising them next year for three photoshoots "sponsored by Weasley's Wizard Wheezes". Now one of them will most likely once again be Sunday evening- after the YA Lit contest and before the Yule Ball- at the Sheraton (though if the Yule Ball ends up at a different hotel or a different day/time, this won't be the case), and if there are any HP guests next year, the other two will be planned around their panels. Also, there is a possibility that Friday's will be early in the day ("possibility", not saying for sure), but of course the reason for three photoshoots isn't because we ourselves have three different costumes so much as so if people can't make it to one, there are two others.

I will make Facebook events for these eventually, but for now, well, like I said, for those who plan their next ten D*Cs, well, here's the HP thread and the promise there will indeed be three photoshoots next year like always. The end of the franchise doesn't have to mean the end of cosplay from it.

Ginny Weasley and the Midnight Magic Party- the closest thing to a website I have right now.
MaryRyanBogard is offline   Reply With Quote