View Single Post
Unread 09-05-2012, 12:15 AM   #2510
ecuadorianeyezz
I.M. the Art of the Dress

Name of Merchant: QQCosplay
Item purchased (please include quantity): Tifa from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Links to picture(s) of your received item: Uploading later

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Ordered August 23rd with a deadline of September 15th. Shipped September 2nd, Arrived September 4th

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.: I needed a costume quickly before a con, and I knew it'd be an arm and a leg to hire a commissioner. I stumbled upon QQCosplay, and the price was very reasonable. I contacted them beforehand to inquire about rush shipping so that I can get the cosplay by the 15th. The representative told me that there would be no need rush order it. I also inquired about using matte vinyl/pleather for the cosplay. They said no problem, we can do that. Then I sent my measurements for a custom fit and went on our seperate ways. Just when I was inquiring about the status, I got an e-mail stating that the cosplay has been shipped via 2-Day shipping. I was shocked, and surprised at the quickness! Arrived today!
The material is super sturdy and everything fits just right. I love the accuracy of it, and it looked exactly like the picture, and they picked the right material for it. Definitely a cosplay I know will last! Considering this was a chinese seller and they're notorious for inaccurate measurements, I was pleasantly surprised and look forward to wearing it at AWA!

Pros: Great communication (E-mails responded to within 24 hours), Great quality, Great pricing, and extremely fast turn-around time

Cons: Only con I can really say is that the costume is heavy, but that's to be expected with pleather/vinyl costumes. ^_^

Final Grade: A

NEXT CON
Anime Weekend Atlanta 2014 (September 26-28)

PLANNED COSPLAYS
MLP:FiM Rainbow Dash: 100% complete
PaSwG School Uniform Stocking: 85% complete
Crossover Cosplay-ORG XIII Stocking (PaSwG/KH): 60% complete
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Mars: 65% complete
ecuadorianeyezz is offline   Reply With Quote