View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #2513
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire

Name of Commissioner: Eden Rassette / HarlequinCosplay
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.etsy.com/people/klypper
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Black pleated skirt for a Makoto Sawatari cosplay
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: (Will post later)
Timeline (how long your order took to process): About three weeks? Something like that.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.

I've been planning a very simple cosplay that consists of casual pieces that are pretty easy to find. I needed a black pleated skirt, but couldn't find any that weren't too short for my tastes. So, I scoured Etsy and found Eden Rassette. I hired her to do the pleated skirt (which ended up being $37 including shipping, a very good price), and about three weeks or so later, I got it! (My deadline wasn't even until November, so I was very pleasantly surprised.) It's absolutely wonderful and fits me perfectly. The fabric is so soft! The only quip I had was that the waistband was a little bulky for the top I'll be wearing (a close-fitting turtleneck), and she said she'll alter it free of charge. (All I have to do is pay for shipping, which is just a couple bucks, no problem at all.)

I'm very, very happy and will definitely hire her again when I need a great piece for a great price.

Final Grade:
A+!

MCM London Comic Expo cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Nagisa Momoe (Madoka Magica)

ALA cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Snow White (Zombie Panic in Wonderland)

2015 conventions: Anime Los Angeles, Anime Central, Japan Expo
Oniigiri_Basket is offline   Reply With Quote