View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2012, 11:17 PM   #1826
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

*grumbles* Flippin' coscom. Ate my entire post. -_- Here's the slimmed down version.

@Seifer/Final: Thanks a bunch! It was fun bouncing around as her for the day.

@Celine: Probably the larger Japanese media oriented conventions like Otakon or AnimeExpo you'd get better recognition. I've found in general that if you're not in a group for an early FF game, your photo factor tends to decrease unless you're a known character like Terra.

Ok~ I'm needing some more outside opinions on fabric choices. Celes is my next project. I'm focusing on her CG render from the Anthologies release: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...VI-CelesCG.gif

The purple is staying. Ignore the yellow on the left. I was thinking about the gold on the right. This gold was on sale and it's so freekin' pretty. It reminded me a lot of this costume: http://fav.me/d510fo1 I was thinking of using the matte side of the gold as the primary fabric with the shiny side for the piping. Or just buy all new fabric entirely. Appreciate any input you all have. ^^

And attached the pile of fabric I've been store up for Leila (FF2). Never denounce a sale or remnants when it comes to Amano pieces. All of that fabric on it's own is about $68. I spent less then $20 collecting it. Thank you coupons, sales, and leftovers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leila fabric.JPG (158.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg celes fabric 1.JPG (81.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg celes fabric 2.JPG (92.1 KB, 0 views)
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt

Last edited by tifaia : 09-07-2012 at 11:28 PM.
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote