View Single Post
Unread 09-11-2012, 02:13 AM   #1
tokyobarnrat
The Princess Has Arrived

Exclamation Offering Last Minute Rooming For NDK!

Hi all,

We're looking to find some more people last minute for our room at NDK (yes, we are staying in the hotel the convention's in!). We have a few people have to pull out due to school, jobs, and other financing issues, and hope to get the costs back down if we can pick up a couple extra roomies. With even one more person, our costs drop from 72.50 a person to about 60 even. Message me, let me know, and we can arrange contact to talk things out. I will need payment at the con just to make sue we have everything set, and we're staying Friday night through Sunday and leaving Monday morning. The bunch of us are pretty laid back, basic rules, no drama, no destruction of the room or other peoples stuff, no drugs, under age drinking...basics. We're a laid back group from all over the place, and you'll definitely love us. And we're mixed gender as well so if you're a guy or a girl it doesn't matter. Bring sleeping bags/air mattresses.
Please please PLEASE get back to us!
Thanks!

-Ninja Theory DmC -- Dante -- Completed March 2013
-Skyward Sword -- Zelda Spirit Maiden -- Completed May 2013
-Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger -- Fem Gokai Red/Lady Marvelous -- Set for completion September 2013
-Final Fantasy VII -- Goddess Minerva -- ???

Last edited by tokyobarnrat : 09-11-2012 at 02:36 AM.
tokyobarnrat is offline   Reply With Quote