View Single Post
Unread 09-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #24
DPWolf

Located in Philadelphia, 19 year old sophomore in college, my major is video game design (working towards concept artist). I'm trying to see if I can minor in prop design in the theater department since I'm part of the program through a scholarship. Since I have no space in my apartment to work I'm hoping working in the theater shop will satisfy my need to build things. I'm taking a bit of a break from making costumes after my big Mandalorian armor project.
I live close to campus in a small apartment, it'll be the first time I'm living on my own and I'm excited. I don't have summers off now (after freshman year) so I'm hoping to make this my permanent residence for the next three years.
It's easy to get around where I am though, so I can usually hit up any convention in the Tristate Area as long as I have the money.

I'm a member of my university's gaming and anime club, and if we decide to have a convention I might be one of the two people directing that.
Currently unemployed but might try to find work on the weekend or whenever I don't have class. If I get free access to the theater shop I might try and do some limited prop commissions as well.
My current goal is organizing a Mandalorian clan in my home state of New Jersey, as an official member of the Mandalorian Mercs I also have to do charity events throughout the year in Philadelphia.

2012 Conventions/Events
Star Wars Celebration VI
Star Wars Reads Day
NYCC
Toys on the Hudson
DPWolf is offline   Reply With Quote