View Single Post
Unread 09-13-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 67
Forgot to mention that it comes in black, can be found at most home improvement stores and they offer brush-on or spray cans. Forms a flexible rubber surface and if done right looks great
logan70 is offline   Reply With Quote