View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
surrel

I've never heard of them so I can't say but I do order a lot of cosplay commissions since I cannot sew either but it is on my list of things to learn. I just don't know if I have the time for it and if it's something where I can start making simply but good looking cosplays in months.

Anynow, I normally always check ebay first to see if they 1) have the cosplay I want and 2) if they have it in a good quality. I generally get my stuff from ebay so I know a couple sellers where I can always expect to have decent work done. If I need a cosplay commissioned that 's not currently on ebay, I always message them first and I have not had a time where I was told no. I've only needed to make small alterations to the cosplays I received and 90% of it is generally what I'm looking for. It's not perfect but that's what you kinda have to expect if you're not making it yourself.

My friends have had experience with places such as Hello Cosplay and Cosplay House and they've had good experiences with them and no problems. The cosplays that they've got were all made very well and only needed minor alterations.
surrel is offline   Reply With Quote