View Single Post
Unread 09-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
belligerent
Viking Metal

Looking for roommates!

Hey, guys! Anybody going to ycon who needs a room? My group is still looking for a couple of roommates (female-bodied persons only, please. We don't have anything against dudes, but it makes things a lot easier). We're booked at the Vagabond Inn, which is a short walk to the actual con hotel but about half as expensive. There is free wifi, breakfast, and parking. (FREE stuff is awesome, huh?)

I have the room from Thursday, Oct 11 to Monday, Oct 15. If you're not staying the entire time, that's fine! I will use math to figure out what you owe for your share of the room. For example, it will probably be in the range of $70-80 dollars for somebody staying three nights.

Here are the room rules:

1. Be 18+. Yaoicon is an 18+ convention. Don’t be that person who thinks they are the Lupin III of sneaking into ycon underage because that is not cool at all.

2. Do not touch other people’s shit without their express permission.

3. Do not invite random people to the room unless it is ok with everybody else first. This also means you cannot have impromptu room parties.

4. No sexual acts of any kind. That should be pretty self-explanatory but I will kick you out if I see it, hear it, or smell it. Anybody being a smartass about “well this isn’t technically a sexual act” will have to deal with me being not amused, and I am a much more pleasant person when I am happy.

5. If you are under 21, do not be drinking in the room. I do not care if people of age drink, but if you know you’re somebody who does stupid things like throw up everywhere, I will make you pay for anything you destroy/cover in barely-digested beer and pocky.

666. I need the money via paypal two weeks ahead of time so I have time to put it in my account and also so people do not decide to pull out at the last second and screw the rest of us over.

7. Don’t be a dick.

If you can live with those rules, message me about it.

One more thing!!! It’s not required to be a hetalia fan but this would be really cool! At the very least, being tolerant of it would be advised.

If you are cool with these rules and need a place, please email me at jestoncius [at] gmail [dot] com about it.
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Denmark
belligerent is online now   Reply With Quote